11.11.2012

Snorkeling is awesome. Just sayin'.

 I just can't tell you how awesome these sea turtles were. 




Not sure what- coral? an eel? sea slug? 




Spouting Horn

Several tourists have been killed here because they wander out there, look down in the hole and then get sucked in.

Actual Outriggers!

Outrigger Canoeing Club!







Hey look, archaeology.

With no interpretation.

Great. What is it?

I'm sure I'd feel much more connected to the people who were here before if someone could give me a little more info.


This was the only interpretive information available for this site.  Makes me really appreciate guides.

Good snorkel face.





bad snorkel face.






These things lay on the beach all day long and don't move very often. I could get used to that.





Tunnels Beach

This is where we ran into my roommate from Crater Lake. Super trippy.

1 comment:

  1. That blow hole looks a lot like the one that Mom had her purse stolen from! When Dad was in Vietnam she did a meet in the middle trip and met him in Hawaii for a week. That might not be the "same exact" blowhole but they all start to look the same :)

    ReplyDelete