3.15.2014

Grizzly Lake hike





 Just a coupla pictures of our mountain range. Fog makes things a bit more dramatic. I don't mind. The visitors get pissed though. Especially when it's really foggy and you can't see the mountains.



 Tim and Squatchy on the trail to Grizzly Lake. I don't think we saw anyone on the trail. That's one of the beauties of hiking in the National Forests. You've got the place to yourself practically, and you can bring your dog off leash. It's great. Sometimes you have to deal with hunters, and a lot of the time the scenery isn't quite like it is in a national park, but that's why we do both.



 Why yes, I did take a picture of Squatch peeing. I'm that kind of person.

 I think this was the most rewarding view of the day. It was a long hike, even if we didn't get all the way to where we were supposed to be headed. I think we'll try again this year.



These are Fritillarias. Tim refers to them as camo lilies. He thinks they're difficult to spot.










No comments:

Post a Comment