| I also love agaves. They're pretty neat to! |
| Fancy fake waterfall, except for 3 months out of the year... |
| Our fancy hotel had a fancy fake stream |
| Our fancy hotel |
| Our fancy swimming pool, in the desert. |
| Also obsessed with Saguaros. |
| My sweet husband! |
| The happy hiking dog! |
| Little Colorado River! |
| I don't think I'm exaggerating the tilt, it felt much steeper. |
| This was taken June 11th. That's real honest to goodness snow. |
| I'm not sure why I'm obsessed with benchmarks. Just am. |
| View from the top! |
| Someone should cut these trees down so we can see better |
| Wreckage of an old plane- someone told us it's from WW2 |
| doesn't look like much, but this appears to be the headwaters of the LCR! |
| Squatch can swim! Just needs to learn to come back. |
No comments:
Post a Comment