4.17.2011

Lake Powell

Lone Rock





There's Abby

The sentries

canoeing down a slot canyon


Mud, glorious mud!

gnome homes!


Tim found a friend!

how do I get around this rock?


surprisingly no one got anything major stuck into their bare feet.

What? you don't wear a pfd to go climbing?

stemming

always on the lookout for arches.


Us. In the canoe- do you like the flag? I think it's to help other boaters know which way we're going.

obelisk?

now how do I get past this rock?

row row row your boat!

The water was total glass back here.

um, gorgeous!



Wahweep marina

The dam
These are from the end of April, I've been experiencing technical difficulties with the gov't computers. Hope you guys can get some ideas of fun stuff to do in the area when you come in August! I highly recommend boating.

No comments:

Post a Comment