3.26.2011
These weren't on the list
This recipe came from Martha Stewart's cupcake book- so scratch baking. Not as big of a pain in the butt as I thought it would be. I don't usually like the frosting, but this stuff is crazy awesome. It's butter, evaporated milk, vanilla, brown sugar, pecans, and coconut, lots of coconut.
One of my co-workers, Erin, recently had a birthday and requested this one. I have to say, I really really liked these.
My fabulous future mother in law sent me the Better Homes and Gardens Cupcakes magazine- it is filled with some super mouth watering looking recipes.
I still need to do the toasted almond cupcakes, I think I'm going to try that salted caramel frosting Lorili posted on her blog as a link. Based on Kim's and Lorili's notes, it sounds like the recipe in the book needs tweaking. Happy Baking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment