| From Navajo Bridge |
| At Lee's Ferry |
| Ty, dabbling toes in the Colorado River |
| Elyssa, also couldn't pass up the chance to step in the river |
| Possibly one of the most intense hail storms I've been in. Got to see water in the washes! |
| Kaibab Squirrels are actually quite cute, and kinda weird looking. White tails. |
| Look! the Grand Canyon! |
| Me! In front of the Grand Canyon! |
| One of the reasons I'm not interested in camping on the N. Rim: Lightning. In the campground. |
| Island in the Sky! |
| Aptly named Island in the Sky. Can't wait to get out there and poke around. |
| Walhalla Glade. I'm sorry, but our ruin is way cooler. |
| We all tried throwing the atlatl, and Jessica showed us her metate. |
| less fog... |
| succinct, and I feel appropriate. This sign might actually deter people from marring or defacing? |
| Blurry, but that's my halo! Spectre Drocket? |
| On top of Angel's Windo |
| Angel's Window |
| My new favorite viewpoint- Imperial Point. |
| They have a kickass sign. |
| This is where they release condors! |
| I love moss. |
No comments:
Post a Comment