When did you hike out here? PEte and I almost hiked there on the 29th, but spent too much time at Lower Calf Creek Falls, also in Grand Staircase Escalante NM. I highly recomend the 120 foot falls! Where was the rock panel?
You have to go down houserock road to Wire Pass trail head, then hike for about an hour through the slot canyon until you meet up with Buckskin Gulch slot canyon, and it's on the south wall right at that junction. Pretty flippin sweet.
When did you hike out here? PEte and I almost hiked there on the 29th, but spent too much time at Lower Calf Creek Falls, also in Grand Staircase Escalante NM. I highly recomend the 120 foot falls! Where was the rock panel?
ReplyDeleteYou have to go down houserock road to Wire Pass trail head, then hike for about an hour through the slot canyon until you meet up with Buckskin Gulch slot canyon, and it's on the south wall right at that junction. Pretty flippin sweet.
ReplyDelete