4.17.2010

Antelope canyon



Can you see the heart in this one?
A bunch of French tourists died in this canyon- flash flood. They were warned, but they were fascinated and didn't want to leave, or they didn't understand. "It is okay, we are french."



We had to do a lot of elbowing in this slot canyon, it's got a ton of fancy photographers crammed in it with their tripods and big cameras. I still think I got some nice shots without a tripod or a fancy camera. A tripod woulda been nice though.




Antelope canyon was pretty sweet. I'm told Paria, Buckskin gulch are also supposed to be awesome, so I'm looking forward to comparing them.


3 comments:

  1. Nien! They were German. "We hike the Alps!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tour guide said French, then someone else we know said Swiss. We're sticking with the French because it sounds better.

    ReplyDelete